Scholarship Web Searches
This list contains local, national and scholarship web search sites in which you may be interested. If the Guidance Office has copies and/or information on these, it will be stated with the general information given below. It is our intention to update this list periodically as new scholarship possibilities are made available.
- StudentScholarships.org - Please visit StudentScholarships.org where you will find a list of scholarships that students from Pennsylvania school districts are eligible for. Since 2003, we have been providing scholarship management services for companies, as well as a comprehensive database of scholarships for students. This website will give you a list of scholarships, criteria and deadlines.
- FastWeb - Find college financial aid, search for scholarships and get money for college.
- Scholarships.com - Free college scholarship search, financial aid & scholarship info.
- SchoolSoup - Providing students with the most scholarships and other financial aid options on the Internet - over $32 billion in scholarship awards.
- SunTrust Education Loans - Student Loans from SunTrust Education Loans. (Students register on this site and are eligible to win a $1,000 scholarship for their first year college expenses by applying online to the SunTrust Off To College Scholarship Sweepstakes. One drawing will be done every two weeks.)
- Weekly Scholarship Alert Service - WeeklyScholarshipAlert.com is the free service that delivers a manageable 1 to 5 college scholarship announcements to your inbox each week.
- www.discovercolleges.com - provides a free private college information service as well as a $2,500 private college scholarship drawing. Students log onto the site to request information and are automatically entered into the drawing.
- www.axa-achievement.com - provides resources that help make college possible through access to more than 1.3 million a year in scholarships on the national and local levels. The site also is a comprehensive resource for information to help students and parents plan for college.
- www.TuitionFundingSources.com - TFS is a private program available only to students at schools selected by Pepsi-Cola, of which Deer Lakes is one. New scholarships are added daily to this site. On average more than 5,000 new awards are added every month. The website also contains college and career information including athletic scholarships, personality tests and career aptitude tests.
- NextStepU - Scholarships, a college match search, community postings and much more, also an online magazine.
Login Instructions are as follows:
- Go to www.TuitionFundingSources.com and click on Login and then the “First Time User?” link.
- Select the state where you live and school you attend.
- Enter your email address as your username and then create a password.
- Students wanting to use the automatic letter writing feature in the website will also need to enter their name and address. This information is secure and will never be shared with anyone.
- Registration is now complete. You can access the TuitionFundingSources.com website with your username (email address) and password from any computer that is connected to the internet.
There are no scholarships at this time.