This list contains local, national and scholarship web search sites in which you may be interested. If the Guidance Office has copies and/or information on these, it will be stated with the general information given below. It is our intention to update this list periodically as new scholarship possibilities are made available.
Login Instructions are as follows:
- Go to www.TuitionFundingSources.com and click on Login and then the “First Time User?” link.
- Select the state where you live and school you attend.
- Enter your email address as your username and then create a password.
- Students wanting to use the automatic letter writing feature in the website will also need to enter their name and address. This information is secure and will never be shared with anyone.
- Registration is now complete. You can access the TuitionFundingSources.com website with your username (email address) and password from any computer that is connected to the internet.
The missions of the Homeless Children's Education Fund (HCEF) is to advance the education of children and youth experiencing homelessness in Allegheny County by providing educational programs and services. HCEF will grant post-secondary awards to selected applicants in the amount of $2,500 each. This is a non-renewable award that can be used for tuition, books/equipment, fees, or living expenses.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS (NO STAPLES) SHOULD BE MAILED TO:
Homeless Children's Education
202 Smallman Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The Springboard Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to full time college students who have a documented disability of any type deemed to be protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
The Springboard Foundation is pleased to provide this opportunity to several promising students each year.
For more information and an application, visit the website @ www.thespringboardfoundation.org
This scholarship is in the amount of $1,000 to an aspiring nurse who demonstrates academic excellence, particularly in science and math and a passion for the nursing professions and the overall field of healthcare. It is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing including LPN, LVN, ADN, and BSN programs.
For an application or to find out more information, visit their website at www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com