Chromebook Device Pick Up: Session 6
Starting 8/21/2018 at 12:00 PM until 6:00 PM
• Deer Lakes School District - District Events
• Deer Lakes School District - Board Meetings
• Curtisville Primary Center - Curtisville Primary Center Events
• East Union Intermediate Center - East Union Intermediate Center Events
• Deer Lakes Middle School - Deer Lakes Middle School Events
• Deer Lakes High School - Deer Lakes High School Events
• Deer Lakes School District - Fine Arts
• Deer Lakes School District - School Counseling
• Deer Lakes School District - Wellness Committee
Starting this school year, as part of Deer Lakes’ expanded One-to-One initiative, the school district will provide individual Google Chromebooks for all students in sixth through 12th grades to take home. Students in Kindergarten through fifth grade will also each be provided with a One-to-One device, but those tools will not go home with the students.
District residents can familiarize themselves with the program before the start of school by clicking here.
Parents are asked to pick up their students’ devices at Deer Lakes High School between noon and 6 p.m., during any one of six available pick up dates including: Monday, Aug. 6, Tuesday, Aug. 7, Monday, Aug. 13, Tuesday, Aug. 14, Monday, Aug. 20 and Tuesday, Aug. 21. Parents must complete and return a waiver for their device before their student will be permitted to take it home. Please schedule your pick up in advance by using the registration form found here.
Deer Lakes High School