The Stepping Stones Children's Center will be providing the before/after school care program for the 2020-21 school year. Enrollment for the program is handled directly through Stepping Stones and is addressed in the brochure that is available on the Deer Lakes website. Specific details of each program are listed below.
Before and After School Care
- Available to students in grades K-5
- Drop off and Pick up at the Curtisville Primary Center entrance near the cafeteria door #12.
- Children can be dropped off as early as 6:30 a.m. at Curtisville Primary Center and picked up by 6:30 p.m. at the latest.
- Students in grades 3-5 will ride a district bus to EU at 8:30 a.m. They will ride a bus to Curtisville Primary Center at 3:20 p.m.
- Students that choose to have breakfast at school will be able to do so in their scheduled school building after 8:30 a.m.
- The Stepping Stones staff will supervise the preschool students at all times.
- All visitors will be required to adhere to our School Visitors in the Educational Setting Policy No. 907 and procedures. Visitors will be required to present photo identification at the front door and report directly to the office for further check in.
- All volunteers must meet the requirements of our Volunteer Policy No. 916.