Kindergarten through 12th Grade Registration
Students who are new to Deer Lakes School District will use the New Student Online Registration process. Click Here
New Deer Lakes School District Family
- Request a login account using a valid email address.
- Your login and password will be sent to this email address.
- Use the link that is sent to you to log in and being the process.
- Make sure to check your spam filter if you do not receive an email.
- Start Here
Existing Family Access User
- After you log into Family Access, select "New Student Online Enrollment".
- Start Here
While completing the student registration, you will be asked to upload attachments of the Birth Certificate, Proof of Immunization, Proof of Residence, and Photo ID. For your convenience, it may be helpful if you have the required documents on your computer to add as attachments.
Physical and Dental Form
Please print out the Physical and Dental form and have them filled out by your doctor.
- Physical Form - Physicals are K or 1st grade, 6th grade and 11th grade
- Dental Form - Dentals are K or 1st grade, 3rd and 7th
If your student is transferring to Deer Lakes from another school, you will be required to register, notice a form which gives Deer Lakes access to your student’s academic record at his/her previous school(s) while your registering.
YOUR CHILD MUST BE 5 BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR KINDERGARTEN.
PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 DAYS FOR CLASSROOM AND BUS ASSIGNMENT.