Parents and caregivers have two options to view their students' bus schedule: (1) download the app from the Google play store or the App store (2) use the link below on a web browser to sign in https://padeerlakessd.traversaride360.com/
• For both options you will need to create a username and password. You must FINALIZE your registration by clicking on the link sent to your email address.
• In order to view your students' busing information, you will need their student ID number. The student ID number is the same number as their lunch code. Additionally, you will need to provide the students full first and last name. The student ID number is available to you on
Skyward. The first 2 digits are the year your student will graduate. Ex: 31 is the start of a 3rd graders student ID / lunch code. Ask your student - they should remember their code!
Additional updates from the DLSD Transportation Department:
• Per the CDC, masks must be worn by all students while being transported by DLSD.
• Students will need to provide their own mask while on the bus. The drivers will have extra masks in case a student forgets. However, it is the responsibility of the student to have a mask for busing.
• Please remember that babysitter forms and custody agreements must be updated each school year. The department requested this information be provided prior to July 22, 2021. If you missed the deadline, please send in your form electronically so that the department can update your students' busing information.
• The busing fleet has been updated this summer. Your student may not have the same bus number as they have had in the past.
• Bus stops for students entering middle school may be different from their elementary stops. • In order to reduce close contact of students, the District is still requesting families to drop off and pick up their students, if and when possible.