The 2024 AP exams will take place over the weeks of May 6th - May 17th. A letter & AP exam schedule were mailed home on 9/13/23 to the parent(s)/guardian(s) of all students that take one or more AP Courses.
- Students are not required to take their corresponding AP Exam(s).
- Students who select not to take their AP Exam(s) will be required to take the Mock AP Exam as a final, which will impact their overall grade at the end of the year.
- The cost of each AP Exam is $98.00.
- For students on the Free & Reduced Lunch Program, the cost is $53.00 per AP Exam, however this year the PA Dept. of Education will cover $33.00 per AP Exam, for up to two (2) AP Exams, making the total cost $20.00 per AP Exam for up to two (2) exams. Additional AP Exams will cost $53.00, per AP Exam.
- Payment will be collected in the spring of 2024.
- All students must register in their College Board account regardless of if they choose to take their AP Exam(s). Students should have already done this during their AP class(es) with their teacher.
- If a student does not want to take an AP Exam(s), Mrs. Yuhasz must receive an opt out e-mail from the student’s parent/guardian by no later than Fri., October 27, 2023, stating their student is not taking the AP Exam(s).
- Opt out e-mails should be sent to Mrs. Yuhasz at [email protected] . Once the e-mail is received, Mrs. Yuhasz will move the student to a “classroom only” registration. E-mails do not need to be sent if the student is taking the AP Exam(s).
- The deadline for changes is Friday, October 27, 2023. If a student drops their AP course(s), or changes their mind about whether or not they are taking the AP Exam(s) after Friday, October 27, 2023, they will have to pay a $40.00 cancellation/unused exam fee, PER AP EXAM NOT TAKEN!